A lot of creativity and fun went into designing "The Station", as our newest lodging. Guests are charmed by the details that bring the yesterdays back to life. Luckily, all the comforts of today are at your fingertips in this delightful lodging. The Station has a long history. Once a Texaco service station in the 1950’s and later became a local favorite Annie News “News Cafe”. Her bar stools still sit at the kitchen counter in this lodging, along with the original billboard menus. Old preserved photos adorn the walls, giving a peek into days gone by. The Station has two bedrooms, each with bunk bed arrangements (Twin mattress on top, Double mattress on the bottom in 1 room and a Double mattress on top and bottom in the other room). There is a full kitchen and bathroom as well. Across the street is a gas barbecue and horseshoe pit shared with the Columbia Cottage guests. Propane is available for purchase at the Chevron station down the street.
• Linens and kitchenware are supplied. • Wi-Fi available for a small fee.
• All accommodations are non-smoking
• Pets are not allowed inside lodging
• Smoking or pets in our lodgings will result in a $200 fee added to your bill
• A credit card is required for reservations
• Check-in time is 2 PM • Check-out time is 11 AM sharp